cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Showcase on Now TV

I can’t find Sky Showcase on Now TV. Is it available on Now TV or not?

18 REPLIES 18
ken242
Expert
  • I got a NOW TV stick I haven't unplug my router
ken242
Expert

I did that still the same

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242 

You could try making sure the stick is fully up to date. 

Worst case set it back to factory settings 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

Although considering Sky Showcase is a cominbation of other channels and has no on demand content are you overly fussed about it being in SD? As the content will most likely be on another Sky branded channel.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ken242 

I mentioned on my previous post on this thread that i am not seeing the HD on the end of the Sky Showcase live channel information on none of the playback devices that i have currently checked with my Boost Membership.

The playback devices not showing the HD on the end of the Sky Showcase channel from the Entertainment Now & Next TV Guide for me is my Youview Box NOW App and my NOW 4K Smart Box.

Though Sky Max the second new channel added is showing HD in the channel name.

Even though it's not showing HD on the end of the channel name to my eyes it definitely 1080p HD with a streaming quality figure of around 7800.

I would thought all NOW needs to do is add HD on the end of the Sky Showcase channel information name and don't need to upgrade the picture streaming quality.

ken242
Expert

done all at and it still the same

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @ken242 

On my Youview box NOW App Sky Showcase on both the live Now & Next TV Entertainment Guide and when watching Sky Showcase by pressing the info button on the remote like you doesn't show HD at the end of the channel name with my Boost Membership.

The Sky Showcase stream is definitely HD to my eyes and the streaming figure is 7831 which usually denotes 1080p.

ken242
Expert

And all what you told me to do and it's still the same sky Showcase still in SD not HD

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ken242 
Report the issue with NOW staff to see what can be done. 
Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ken242
Expert

Don't have to it's in HD now sky Showcase