cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky History Forged in Fire

I started watching Forged in Fire Tournament but when I get to the 4th episode I get an error saying something went wrong - unable to complete purchase on this devise!

Does anyone know what this means? I've never seen it before. I ammume it's part part of the Now package as the first 3 episodes are viewable 

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have also just tested these two episodes on the NowTV App on my Youview box and again both episodes are playing fine.

Don't know why your two NowTV devices can't play these episodes.

You could try a forced software update on your NowTV Stick /  Box to see if that helps (though i doubt it will make any difference).

Instructions below.

This updates your software, fixing any faults in the process.

• Start by pressing your NOW TV remote control buttons in this order:

Home x5
Fast Forward x3
Rewind x2

• Select the Update Software option that appears on the next screen.
  • Press OK, even if you already have the latest version. 

Maybe somebody else on the forum can check these two episodes out on their NowTV device to see if the episodes play or not for them ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won’t let me watch the summer forging games part 1 & 2 it’s keep crashing now tv we use the now tv stick. Oh I’ve tried factory reset and the above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It won’t let me watch the summer forging games part 1 & 2 it’s keep crashing now tv we use the now tv stick. Oh tried the above and a factory reset.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As you have tried to set the stick back to factory settings I would suggest head to Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Make to click 'Chat online' underneath "chat to an advisor"

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help