cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Show downloads

Hello! I'm just wondering why some shows are available to download in phone app and some are not... I download to watch in my work break but The Walking Dead has no option, yet Flash and arrow have.  I thought it may have been a Sky channel only feature but but I'm sure I've downloaded American Horror Story on Fox, so what's the story? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Had a quick look at the TV shows on the Fox channel and it looks like to me that there is no current download to watch offline agreement with Fox, from the Shows that i checked out on the NowTV App on my Android phone Smiley Sad.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Download of TV shows and movies etc is dependant on what licence agreement is in place with the rights holder of that particular TV show or movie (some content may not be available to download like you have experienced).

The couple of TV shows or movies that i have tried (where there was a download icon showing next to the content) seemed to work for me.

Maybe have a read of this help article about the NowTV download service.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/download-shows-or-movies-to-watch-offline

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Had a quick look at the TV shows on the Fox channel and it looks like to me that there is no current download to watch offline agreement with Fox, from the Shows that i checked out on the NowTV App on my Android phone Smiley Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey, thanks. I thought it would be licencing issue. I've still got plenty
to watch, I was just curious. Thanks.