cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sexandthecity and box sets deleted

Hi there.. I've been reading a few comments on here about the same issue. It looks like everyone is quite fed up just as much as me.. but it is very annoying the fact that most box sets delete after a certain time. I, lost most people dont always get the chance to finish them. And also one like sex and the city like to watch when theres nothing else interesting on. I am also considering changing providers because I feel like I'm paying for movies and box sets that either do not interest me or I've already seen. Is there any way of keeping sex and the city on please as that is the main thing I watch over and over at the moment? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This happens on Sky TV as well, so you are not alone. 

It is purely down to rights and Sky can only get the rights for a extended period of time. 

Use this link. You will be able to search on a show/film. If it is avaliable to rent/buy or part of Netflix/Amazon/iPlayer etc this site will tell you. 

https://www.justwatch.com/uk

It comes in app form, which I have on my iPhone and use it regularly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This happens on Sky TV as well, so you are not alone. 

It is purely down to rights and Sky can only get the rights for a extended period of time. 

Use this link. You will be able to search on a show/film. If it is avaliable to rent/buy or part of Netflix/Amazon/iPlayer etc this site will tell you. 

https://www.justwatch.com/uk

It comes in app form, which I have on my iPhone and use it regularly. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @gavs82008 for the info.. its so frustrating but I understand. And I will check out the link. Thanks again! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely fuming at this, I’m half way through and it just deletes it. I have watched it loads but when I’m paying what I am I’m not the slightest bit amused it’s my get to go program 😩

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Stuff comes and goes on NowTV, and if you particularly want to watch something, you have to be aware of the published expiry dates and pace yourself accordingly.

Like, we are in a race against time to watch all six seasons of The Sopranos before it expires just after Xmas, but we know what we have to do to achieve that.

And we also know that our £8.99 a month is for the ability to watch anything and everything that NowTV provide under Entertainment. We don’t imagine that they know we are watching The Sopranos, and nothing much else but the The Sopranos, and so are going to hold it for us; and nor, when it does expire, are we going to ask what our £8.99 is paying for when it’s gone.

We know what it’s paying for; everything else available to an Entertainment Pass. and if we don’t want to watch anything else, that’s our lookout. And anyway, if that’s really the case, we can just cancel, so we aren’t paying anything. Simples.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.