cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series renewal

SERIES/SEASON RENEWALS & RELEASE DATES FOR SERIES

There are multiple shows I have watched and the season has ended (in the UK) and the new Season has now been released in the USA but there is no indication if a show/series is coming back, and if it is, when it is.  Also, I often discover that NowTV must have lost the rights as it will suddenly appear on Prime, Netflix or some other player.

Examples of shows I am waiting on are Grey's Anatomy, Station 19, SWAT .... and many more.  Grey's Anatomy had gone from the menu after you slowly removed various seasons, but Station 19 is still on the menu but states "NO LONGER AVAILABLE".  If a new season of a show comes available, you don't find out I any type of notice or and but she look of having religiously clicked on and off the unavailable or the show that now doesn't start at series 1 but starts at series 3 and only goes to series 5 when in reality there's 9 total series released in the past.

Also I, on occasion am lucky enough to come across a series I think looks interesting so save it to my Watchlist, but then when I go to it I find out it starts at Season 2 or 4 and not at Season 1.  Something just if not more frustrating was Season 2 of the "Rookie" was to start in a week and it showed the picture/episode blurb and the date it would be released. When I had time to watch it Episode 2 had come out and was available and Episode 3 was scheduled ,.. but low and behold Episode 1 was gone!!! It stayed that way for weeks, eventually Episode 1 cane back and suddenly Episode 3 was gone and 2 was there but not available.  NOWTV WHAT ARE YOU DOING????

Why do you make things so difficult?  Why are there more shows listed on the mobile but then you will ever find on the television, and why can I not be listed alphabetically why are they haphazardly designated to editor's choice and favourite box sets and then split into genres yet suddenly Leigh-Anne animated comedy is mixed in with the Dramas?? It is all as clear as mud!!

@

0 Thanks
3 Replies
Highlighted
Champion 3

Re: Series renewal

@KaraMaeve 

Hi Kara

You may not know this but the Now TV guys may never see your post, or if they do not reply, simply because this is a customer based forum and the guys only occasionally pop in from time to time.

You see, I know where your coming from because, like you, I'm waiting on the new series of shows like FBI, SWAT, 19, 9-1-1 and a whole host of others.  And what's worse, I'm extremely frustrated to know that these programs are about half way through their latest seasons in the US while we have to go digging around the Internet trying to find scraps of UK related info.

Anyway, here's a small bit of comfort, there's a Sky web-site called Never Miss, and once you've registered it will notify you when your favourite program becomes available.

Here's the URL:

https://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/

UK Bob

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi Bob,
It sounds like we like a lot of the same shows!
I don't know why I worded it the way I did as I did wonder if this was more like a user Forum. it was very frustrating as there is no way on the app that I could locate that you could message or chat with a real person it was just AI Bot 🤖
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Champion 3

@KaraMaeve 

Hi again Kara

Yeah, that Now TV Bot seems to cause more anger and frustration among customers than actually solving any problems. I've only ever used it once, when I came across it by accident, and I do not plan to ever use it again. Personally, I hope they take it down or, at the very least, totally redesign it.

And in general, I hate computerised voices, auto responses and worse actual people that respond to a query in a computerised/robotic manner (an Americanised way of answering customer queries).

Until the robots take over.

Robot 01.png

UK Bob 

0 Thanks