cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 2 FBI

Hi FBI season 1, only has 20 days left and i am busy watching it and really enjoying it. I know there is a season 2 will it be coming to Now TV AND any idea when?  I hope so.

thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In the US and Spain season 2 is already on episode 11. No doubt we will have to wait another good few months before we get to see season 2 here. 

Personally I really enjoyed it, a gritty but highly entertaining show. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy @superglo2012 

Indeed we also use Geektown, but have signed up to Sky's never miss. 

According to geektown no confirmed date for 9-1-1 apart from "early 2020"

9-1-1 (911), Season 3 - Sky Witness No exact date/time - Early 2020  (TBC)

FBI is even worse at nothing confirmed apart from Sky Witness
F.B.I. (FBI), Season 2 - Sky Witness No exact date/time - Unknown 2020

S.W.A.T. isn't even on the list, which is very worrying!

Thought the ruights for TV shows with Comcast under the helm would have gotten closer to the US air date. How wrong was I, sometimes it is impossible to justify not going to the piracy side or better yet using my parents residence in Spain to get Sky Espana and at least they are closer to the US air dates than here for 90% of the shows I watch. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @superglo2012 

Hi Gavs

You know, your posting reminded me that I have a 'NEVER MISS' account, which I had completely forgotten about (I've got so many different accounts that I just can't keep up with all of them).

Anyway, after struggling to get into it, I've managed to set up some reminders.

Now, I've got to see what happens next.

Sorrow Emoji.jpg

Still in misery.

UK Bob 

ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008 @superglo2012  @Anonymous User 

Hey Fellas

For those that don't know, FBI season 2 will premiere  in July, see the following URL:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2020/05/29/sky-witness-sets-july-premiere-date-for-fbi-season-2/

The Sky air date and time is 9th July at 9.00pm, and I presume it will pop up on Now TV later that night.

Still waiting for that all important S.W.A.T announcement.

UK Bob

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy 

That's if FBI don't get the same treatment as S.W.A.T. because Sky seem to be happy to be delaying this as often as possible. 

Having already seen both of the latest seasons on CBS All Access, I can say you won't be disappointed. Also the introduction of Most Wanted is a great addition!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy  It looks like FBI Most Wanted is going to be starting tomorrow night, been waiting long enough at least it's finally coming to the UK. I just hope we don't have to wait long for the other fantastic shows I don't like watching different things, I like to finish a series before I start a new one. Hopefully this one was worth the wait, I'm still annoyed that I won't be able to watch SEAL Team can't believe it's moving to a different platform 🙄

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

SEAL Team is only moving from CBS to Paramount+ in the US. It won’t be effected here at all. 

No doubt it’ll remain in Sky One for the next season at least. 

As for FBI and Most Wanted, I’ve already seen them thanks to my Paramount+ subscription and can say they are very good seasons 😎