cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Season 2 FBI

Hi FBI season 1, only has 20 days left and i am busy watching it and really enjoying it. I know there is a season 2 will it be coming to Now TV AND any idea when?  I hope so.

thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In the US and Spain season 2 is already on episode 11. No doubt we will have to wait another good few months before we get to see season 2 here. 

Personally I really enjoyed it, a gritty but highly entertaining show. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Season 2 will more than likely come on Sky/Now TV. However it all depends when Sky decide to pick up the rights for it. 

Disappointingly Skys Now TV in Spain is always showing FBI. 

As season 1 just finished not long ago I would be surprised (pleasantly) if season 2 was aired so quickly here. 

If you keep an eye on this page you will find that it gets updated regularly. 

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/f-b-i-fbi/

https://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Also I have signed up to Sky Never Miss, which sends emails when the new season is starting. 

https://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for the information.  I believe season 2 is on in usa.  I hope it comes on i am really enjoying it. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

In the US and Spain season 2 is already on episode 11. No doubt we will have to wait another good few months before we get to see season 2 here. 

Personally I really enjoyed it, a gritty but highly entertaining show. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i really enjoyed it. i was never one for cop shows etc, but i have kind of found a few now i like. I just finished the Rookie which was really good. I am really glad i joined NowTV, as i dont want sky as i only watch a few hours of stuff a day. I can easily afford the subscription for this. I LOVE the fact they have chicago PD, FIRE and MED too kudos to them as amazon you have to pay for everything. 

I am telling more friends to join Now TV.   

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

SWAT is another show I am really enjoying, mainly because I liked the main character who is from Criminal Minds. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

found it and its on my watch list, thanks for that. 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Guys

You've just mentioned my "Must Watch Shows" when the new seasons arrives, but guys you forgot to mention 9-1-1, which is well up there with FBI and SWAT.

All three shows are well into there new seasons in the US, in some cases more than half way through.

How much longer Sky/Now TV are going to force us to wait?

A very miserable

UK Bob

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Check Geektown  you will see anything new coming and when also check Wikipedia always info on both 

ukbobboy
Legend

@superglo2012 

Hi SG

Yeah, known about GeekTown (and Wikipedia) but there's nothing on GT about when the new seasons of 9-1-1, FBI and/or S.W.A.T are appearing on Now TV.

Hence my wailing lament, "How much longer Sky/Now TV are going to force us to wait?"

Wailing emoji.png

An even more miserable

UK Bob