cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Seal Team

I have just been told by customer service chat  that Seal Team season 2 is not showing because of broadcasting rights so why is it advertised on catch up? too slow to send me an answer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012

I have never seen this show to be honest and you would know more than me.

There is always the possibility that NowTV have uploaded the wrong eposide into the season 2 folder.

I will tag @Anonymous User and @Rachelbk of the NowTV Content Team to look into this for you. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012

Season 2 is on the NowTV catch up service where there a two Seal Folders under Sky One.

The second folder shows season 2 eposide 1 with 28 days left to watch it. 

Where eposide 2 should be available on Tuesday the 30th of October after it aires at 9pm on Sky One.

You can find the second folder by going to entertainment, channels, Sky One. 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Season 2 First episode is not (Tip of the spear ) That is the first season

This is the 2nd season it is Fracture check wikipedia You keep getting the same episode on both tiles

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012

I have never seen this show to be honest and you would know more than me.

There is always the possibility that NowTV have uploaded the wrong eposide into the season 2 folder.

I will tag @Anonymous User and @Rachelbk of the NowTV Content Team to look into this for you. 

superglo2012
Scholar 3

They should not advertise it as catch up if it is only available on 30th October a week after after it was shown

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 wrote:

They should not advertise it as catch up if it is only available on 30th October a week after after it was shown

Hi @superglo2012

October the 30th is when the second episode of season two aires live on Sky One at 9pm according to the Sky TV Planner.

Where normally the eposide is then uploaded onto NowTV catch up servers a couple of hours later (if there is no licence rights issues) 

Let @Anonymous User of the NowTV Team confirm back to you about what's happening with season 2 of this TV show. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012

I am back home now, where my previous posts was on my mobile phone whilst out and about.

Have just gone into the Sky One Folder of the Seal Team on both my PC & NowTV box which shows this screen shot below where the picture thumb nail next to the episode 1 season 2 and description matches whats shown on the Imdb website (see screen shot number 2).

Because i have never watched this TV show in question are you saying that episode 1 season 2 (Fracture) is labelled wrong and when playing this episode it is a different episode from season 1 ?

seal team.PNGseal team 1.PNG

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Season 2 started playing on 3rd October with the first episode titled Fracture the display on both tiles is season 1, when  I contacted Now tv they said it is  broadcasting rights and I asked why are they showing it on catch up, which should have started yesterday on the 23rd October on sky 1

superglo2012
Scholar 3

This aired last night not the 30th

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @superglo2012

Yeah season 2 ep1 aired last night, where episode 2 is on the 30th of October 2018.

I will leave this to the NowTV Content Team on the forum to assist you further.