SAS Who dares wins

How stupid can you be 

I cannot watch it live but can watch on demand 

Really sort it out 

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can only watch it live when it is being shown live, and only on devices that support live channels.

So when, and what on?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My point is why can we not watch it live 

You can watch it on demand 

A little stupid don't you think 

I could understand if we couldn't watch at all ,

As for you answer my devices support live ,I get a pink screen with music say you cannot watch it live ,but can watch on demand you do know what that is 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I’ve never seen that. But then nor have I tried to watch the programme in question live.

A pink screen normally means the HDMI connection isn’t right, but if you can see a message there, that isn’t it.

But you still haven’t said what the device or devices you are watching on is/are, so I can look up their capabilities.

Is it just this one programme on one channel you can’t watch live, or is the issue actually more widespread than that?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whom are you HDMI connection 

Watch the program live then you would know 

CRT  with a SCART or is it bnc I don't care 

Please if you have no idea don t waste my time .

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Apologies for trying to help you.