Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

Cheers @bazinga I'll look out for that Smiley Happy
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Give Out Girls might be worth a look tonight on Comedy Central at 9.30pm and on catchup soon after.

Fans of edgy female-ensemble comedies such as Pulling might enjoy it.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

I'd recommemd Enlightened, a well acted drama-comedy IMO.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
j_a_m
Occasional Poster

So i think that now tv should be adding abc show like switched at birth which is really good. i think an entire CW shows should be added for those who love arrow, vampire diaries the originals. Now tv shpould understand if they want to be the best they need to get in the US tv shows. i have netflix as well for this reason. Keep up to date with downton abbey aswell through the itv app i would love to watch it on here where there are no adverts

I would love to see the friends boxset added for the winter months there is no netter time to rewatch these then the days leading up to december!!!

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Having watched the 1st episode I'd definitely recommend The Knick provided you don't mind pretty graphic scenes on the operating table.

I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
j_a_m
Occasional Poster

gilmore girls!!!

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@bazinga I see NOW TV are advertising Stalkers in their Entertainment Blog
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Movies-Entertainment-blog/Coming-up-in-November/ba-p/263927

It definitely looks good, so I'll be tuning in when it appears! Smiley Happy That along with Modern Family Season 6 and the new Arrow and The Flash series will keep me busy for a while!
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

@Andy2 it's definitely worth it I can't say how I know as tom likes to give me warnings when i do lol also not on nowtv but itv2 starting next week scorpion really good show aswell and meant to be true life about a genius who works for the fbi google it it's well worth the watch
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

aha don't worry @bazinga I know you just "heard it from a friend" Smiley Wink
Will let you know what I think when the first episode appears!
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Agreed, a good friend of mine reckons it's well worth taking a look as well.

Thanks!
0 Thanks