cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

I'm going to give Justified a go, although I'm just working through the first season of The Blacklist at the moment. I hadn't seen it before but can't stop watching it now!

Tom

0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

I was looking at justified but as I've only got till 26th to watch seems daft to start a big show does look a good one though
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@bazinga

According to @artesea 's website Justified will be around until end September 2015 so it should still be there if you decide to come back at a later date.
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

That's not bad then I'm working away for month or two From end of the month so I probably activate pass again if there's enough to watch after price increases.
0 Thanks
michaeljefford
Regular 3

Hi there guys I would like to recommend Forever which was on Sky 1 last night. Looks like it will be an excellent series! Smiley Happy
Tom-R
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Has anyone seen The Newsroom? Watched the first episode earlier this week, and am now hooked! 

Seasons one and two are available as box sets, and season three (the final one) will be on Sky Atlantic in November. It's only 19 episodes to catch up and six in the final series, so is an easily digestable show if you're short on time.

Cheers,

Tom

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

I have seen the first season of The Newsroom (since I'm a West Wing fan).  It is very Sorkin-y.  It seems to be the missing link between Sports Night and The West Wing.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

I'd recommed The Blacklist, one of the best shows I've seen in a good while.  The Leftovers is pretty good too so far.

Would be great if we could get The Strain, I've heard good thinks about that.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

@Salfordian 

Hi, I'm finding the The Last Ship a bit diffficult to get into.  Apparently it's going to run for a second season so hopefully it'll pick up.

Regards @pethead65 

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
Salfordian
Contributor 3

@pethead65 wrote:

@Salfordian 

Hi, I'm finding the The Last Ship a bit diffficult to get into.  Apparently it's going to run for a second season so hopefully it'll pick up.

Regards @pethead65 

I'm glad its getting a second season then because the first is just setting the ground for it in just 12 episodes but it does end(without giving anything away) on a cliff hanger and a new side to the show on land

0 Thanks