Helper 3

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

busy watching the last ship its not too bad so I thought id recommend it here
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@bazinga

Yep I recommended The Last Ship as well. Thought first episode was great and was interested to see if the next episode would be as good... And it certainly was! Looks like it will be a great action thriller!
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

@Andy i also recommend unforgettable on sky Atlantic thats decent series aswell and mad dogs on sky1 if you haven't already seen them
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Cheers @bazinga

There's so much good stuff appearing all at once I don't know how I'm going to get through it all! Smiley Happy
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

For those enjoying The Last Ship on Sky 1, you might be interested in Killer Outbreaks on Discovery as a documentary companion piece.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

just watched 1st 2 episodes of perception on abc channel seems ok worth watch if nothing else takes yr fancy
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

its not on nowtv but is coming to channel 5 soon gotham new batman series watched first episode last night looks like its going to be a great series.
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Just in case you missed it in the Preview Alerts thread, Forever is a new show available now from Sky1.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

I spoke too soon.  It seems that Forever currently won't play.

Hopefully it won't take (wait for it)... 'forever' to fix.

oh, please yourselves.

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

I will be shouting this one from the rooftops - all 5 seasons of Justified are now available on Now TV.

If you find the first season frustratingly episodic with its standalone episodes, I urge you to stick with it until Season 2 when it switches to a more long-form format with an ongoing story.  Season 2 is fantastic.