Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bazinga
Helper 3

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

@Andy_ wrote:
@varsas and @bazinga

Legends sounds like my type of drama, thanks for the heads up!
I've seen first 5 episodes and so far its good my kind of show also.
0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

@Andy if you haven't already done so check out the blacklist on living channel cracking 1st series and 2nd series starts next month I think.
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Thanks @bazinga

Yes, I noticed The Blacklist and it does look good. At the mo I'm trying to catch up with season 3 and 4 (when it's added) of Walking Dead so I'm ready for season 5 so I don't think I'll get The Blacklist caught up in time for season 2, but I'll definitely watch season 1 if I can squeeze it in ... So much good stuff all appearing at once at the mo! Smiley Happy
0 Thanks
rogajones
Contributor 3

I'm looking forward to "Enlightened" S2 which starts on 26 Sept on Sky Atlantic, Series 1 is currently available.

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@bazinga Found time to watch the first episode of The Blacklist last night, definitely going to have to find time to squeeze the rest in now! Top recommendation!
0 Thanks
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

I got Blacklist as part of a deal with Wuaki when buying my Chromecast (£18.99 all in). Whilst the quatilty on Wuaki is higher, it has no memory of which episode I last watched, nor despite it being the only show I own, makes it easy to get to the episode list, so I'm using NowTV instead.

Half way through season 1, just trying to cram in the rest before season 2 arrives.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
DAVEPA
Regular 5

Ray Donovan is excellent

Modern Family is also pretty funny and with the start of Season 6 in October Now TV may add the previous series to Boxsets , certainly worth a look if you haven't seen it.
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Tyrant looks as if has the potential to be something interesting and morally complex.  It's from the producers of Homeland and is about the son of a dictator who has left his (fictional) Middle East country to make a life for himself in America.  But he returns to his home country for a family wedding, along with his wife and children, and slowly becomes enmeshed in the politics of his country.

Yes, it appears to be a drama inspired by the Arab Spring.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Justified Seasons 1-5 from October 1st

The marketing email from Now TV today - marketing Boardwalk Empire - says that Seasons 1-5 of Justified will be available from October 1st.

This is very big news because Season 5 of Justified has been unavailable in the UK in any format after Channel 5 didn't pick it up for their digital sister channel 5USA (after they'd shown Seasons 1-4).

I thought Netflix would get it because they currently have Seasons 1-4.  Unless they will somehow get it at the same time.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
bazinga
Helper 3

@DarylM wrote:

Tyrant looks as if has the potential to be something interesting and morally complex.  It's from the producers of Homeland and is about the son of a dictator who has left his (fictional) Middle East country to make a life for himself in America.  But he returns to his home country for a family wedding, along with his wife and children, and slowly becomes enmeshed in the politics of his country.

Yes, it appears to be a drama inspired by the Arab Spring.

I watched first 5 or so episodes off nowtv and i couldnt get away with it thought it was kinda boring tbh
0 Thanks