cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

Hi @ukbobboy 

Fair enough if you think that Sublime is not a word that is fit or appropriate for this TV show.

Where in my opinion, this TV show was outstanding and i will stand by my comments and recommendation.

Sounds like you are finding this TV show a little disturbing or unsettling for your viewing tastes and maybe it's time to knock it on the head at episode 6 ?

Anyway i am looking for a few new TV shows to watch whilst waiting for the final season of Silicon Valley which hopefully will be coming to NowTV latter in the year.

Any Recommendations Bob ?

0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion 2

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

@schnapps 

Well Schnapps

I wasn't saying you shouldn't recommend it, it is a good show and I did manage to finish it this morning, but potential viewers should be aware that it's primary content is mainly of what could happen to a young and naive person on a night out.

And the thought that smacked me around the head is, how many young guys, including myself when I was that age, has gone out on to a party on a Friday or Saturday night? 

(Trying not to reveal any spoilers)

At the moment, the shows I enjoy watching regularly are, everything works out in the end, US shows such as  S.W.A.T and For The People.

I've just started to watch The Tunnel.

I plan to start watching LA's Finest tonight.

I've just started to watch The Tunnel.

I also plan to continue watching the new seasons of  9-1-1, Orville, Bull, Ballers, Warrior, when they are next on.

However, the shows that I would recommend are: Warrior, Orville and 9-1-1.

Still, for people who want to watch something more serious, with the "There but for the grace of God, go I" vibe, then I too would recommend "The Night Of".

UK Bob