cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I'm on S01E04 of Dexter and can't figure out if he is a bad guy or a good guy. 😄

Even though he gets rid of scumbags. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Casey

Don't read the following if you don't want an answer to your question

Spoiler

He is definitely a psycho but channeling his destructive tendencies towards getting rid of  bad people, who are usually serial killers.

UK Bob

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Dexter is very funny and disturbing at the same time, I have seen the show ages ago, but I will watch the whole series again as it is very entertaining.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Jamestown is back with a bang! 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Jamestown is back with a bang! 🙂

I thoroughly enjoyed Jamestown. I binge watched both series and have pencilled a third series (how can there NOT be one) into my list of 'must watch' shows Smiley Very Happy

I'm looking forward to Bulletproof next month https://www.geektown.co.uk/2018/04/20/sky-one-sets-may-uk-premiere-date-for-noel-clarke-ashley-walte...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I totally forgot to watch the last half of the finale. 😞

Hopefully it will be back as a boxset soon. 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh how I miss this show. Thanks to Syfy for airing it again from the beginning! why did the BBC have to end it on such a cliffhanger. 😞

IMG_20180526_195311.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just watched the first episode of the new show S.W.A.T. that is coming to Sky One tonight (8th July) at 9pm...... it starts tonight, but Now TV did their thing of making a new series' first episode available a bit early on catch-up (it wasn't in any of the main menus, had to go to Sky One channel menu and scrolled down to 's' and bingo, it was there).

It was a really good, fast paced crime drama and comes from the mind of Shawn Ryan, the man behind The Shield (one of my all-time favourites)....... so if this sounds like your thing, give it a try and you could get hooked for the full 22-episodes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just watched the first episode of the new show S.W.A.T. that is coming to Sky One tonight (8th July) at 9pm...... it starts tonight, but Now TV did their thing of making a new series' first episode available a bit early on catch-up (it wasn't in any of the main menus, had to go to Sky One channel menu and scrolled down to 's' and bingo, it was there).

It was a really good, fast paced crime drama and comes from the mind of Shawn Ryan, the man behind The Shield (one of my all-time favourites)....... so if this sounds like your thing, give it a try and you could get hooked for the full 22-episodes.

S.W.A.T. got mixed reviews when shown in the US but I think it's a series that could grow on you. I was also a big fan of The Shield although the wife hated it Smiley LOL

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Brothers and Sisters is so funny watched all 5 seasons on last episode now will watch later.

I did not see this show when it was on TV as I was busier at that time when it showed.

Highly recommend if you have not seen this as all the characters are really heartwarming and so funny, if you like people with drama in their lives this is one show you have to watch.