cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

For new users who have joined the service to watch Game of Thrones and are looking for something else to watch, I recommend Penny Dreadful.

It's a dark gothic fantasy series full of sex, violence and death.  Eva Green is terrific.

Season 1 is available now as a boxset and Season 2 begins on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday May 5th.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Steve2334
Scholar

Just watched the first episode of Occupied, what a superb and frighteningly real thriller. Although the specifics of the plot may be unlikely, this kind of thing could happen in the all too near future -highly recommended.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I love comedies and 'Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell' on Fox is a hidden gem that i love and one of 'Adult Swim's' best shows - The character Gary is just superb, so if your got a childish sense of humour this could be for you !

Steve2334
Scholar

Stannis is back 😉

The new series of The Tunnel: Sabotage started with an excellent first episode. Cant wait for the next.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

[video]

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Enjoying 112263 on Fox (The book is certainly worth a read - Stephen King does time travel) and have rather strangely (wouldnt have thought it my thing) been enjoying Vinyl on Sky Atlantic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wheeler dealers more epersodes
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have to recommend Season 6 of The Middle (on catch up).

It's a lovely warm and gentle family comedy.  Because only the first two seasons are available on DVD, it's been quite expensive to watch this show as a non-Sky customer.  I've had to use other services to catch up on previous seasons.

I had hoped that previous seasons would be available on Now TV as box sets, but no luck so far.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

me and my friend are loving '24' at the minute! it keeps you on edge from start to finish! even though the show began years ago, I never had sky to watch it with so i was happy when i found it on the box. I really wish Nowtv could get Daredevil (that's on netflix). maybe in the future!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The Enfield Haunting was pretty good and certainly worth a look.