Advocate

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

Wheeler dealers more epersodes
0 Thanks
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have to recommend Season 6 of The Middle (on catch up).

It's a lovely warm and gentle family comedy.  Because only the first two seasons are available on DVD, it's been quite expensive to watch this show as a non-Sky customer.  I've had to use other services to catch up on previous seasons.

I had hoped that previous seasons would be available on Now TV as box sets, but no luck so far.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

pethead65
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'd like to recommend Looking S01 which is on as a box set until 31/05/15 and S02 is currently on Sky Atlantic on Thursdays at 10.55pm, it doesn't appear to be available on catch-up which is a shame. 

Being a gay themed comedy drama (a bit like a gay Sex In The City) I appreciate that it's not going to appeal to everyone, but it's a really good show and it would be good if it were promoted more on NOW TV, maybe under the Featured section?  It doesn't even show up in the Apple TV app search engine.  For anyone who's watched Channel 4's recent attempts at gay drama, it towers above those in my opinion.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
pethead65
Legend 5
Legend 5

I'd like to recommend The Comeback Season 2  It's been made 9yrs after the first season and really is an awful lot better in my opinion.

I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hopefully most Now TV users should already be aware of this, but the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones are now available (until April 29th).

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Critical

Critical isn't an easy watch with its gory medical sequences.  But I love the work of Jed Mercurio and Lennie James, so I'm going to recommend this intense real-time show.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Critical

I have to recommend the much-missed Harry Hill's TV Burp on Gold.

FIIIIIIIGGHHHTTT!!!!!!!

0 Thanks
pethead65
Legend 5
Legend 5

For any fans out there, I'd like to recommend Blondie: Song By Song . Throughout the series, it explores 4 of their bigger hits, One Way Or Another, Rapture, Call Me and Heart Of Glass.  The interviews are all recent and artists you've actually heard of are featured.

Thanks!
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I think that Game of Thrones Season 5 deserves a recommendation.  Just in case there's anyone left who hasn't heard of it...

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Every episode of Justified is now available on Now TV - including the exclusive (and final) Season 6.

The last 2 seasons haven't been shown on UK television, so it's great that Sky and Now TV have made them available.  I've been looking forward to this.