cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Re: Recommend a TV show on Now TV

Agreed, just about to watch it on catch up...
Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
samdebbief
First Poster

I recommend SONS OF ANARCHY please love this show
0 Thanks
DarylM Expert 5
Expert 5

Something different for Christmas: Drunk History tells the story of the Nativity (in just 5 minutes!).

Definitely not for anyone who takes religion too seriously.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

I'd check out Revenge on abc studios channel, it's a bit trashy & over the top, but pretty entertaining too.

I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
0 Thanks
SabbiBear
Occasional Poster

This Is Jinsy, I'd never heard of it, and it was great Smiley Very Happy

If you like surreal humour, such as Python, Boosh I'd say you're gonna like Jinsy too. 

0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Ascension seems to have got off to a pretty good start, it reminds me a bit of a movie called Dark City.  It's a bit confusing though, it's not a 6 hour mini series as billed on a lot of sites.  It's 3 x 1 hr episodes.  Looking forward to E02Smiley Happy

Thanks!
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@pethead65

Great recommend, watched the first episode of Ascension last night loved it ... I couldn't take my eyes off the retro 60s spaceship sets, some genius touches in the design I thought and the show rollicked along at a good old pace. Difficult to say much more without giving away plot lines but suffice to say can't wait for the next episode! Smiley Happy
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@pethead65 thanks for the tip. Really looking forard to the next episode. Also reminds me of the Silo books.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

@artesea 

I'll be checking out the Silo books now!Smiley Happy

Thanks!
0 Thanks
pethead65 Expert 5
Expert 5

Another one, I'd like to recommend Murder In The First .  It's only 2 episodes in, but so far has left me waiting for the next episodeSmiley Happy

Thanks!