cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to recommend Looking S01 which is on as a box set until 31/05/15 and S02 is currently on Sky Atlantic on Thursdays at 10.55pm, it doesn't appear to be available on catch-up which is a shame. 

Being a gay themed comedy drama (a bit like a gay Sex In The City) I appreciate that it's not going to appeal to everyone, but it's a really good show and it would be good if it were promoted more on NOW TV, maybe under the Featured section?  It doesn't even show up in the Apple TV app search engine.  For anyone who's watched Channel 4's recent attempts at gay drama, it towers above those in my opinion.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to recommend The Comeback Season 2  It's been made 9yrs after the first season and really is an awful lot better in my opinion.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hopefully most Now TV users should already be aware of this, but the first 4 seasons of Game of Thrones are now available (until April 29th).

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Critical isn't an easy watch with its gory medical sequences.  But I love the work of Jed Mercurio and Lennie James, so I'm going to recommend this intense real-time show.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have to recommend the much-missed Harry Hill's TV Burp on Gold.

FIIIIIIIGGHHHTTT!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For any fans out there, I'd like to recommend Blondie: Song By Song . Throughout the series, it explores 4 of their bigger hits, One Way Or Another, Rapture, Call Me and Heart Of Glass.  The interviews are all recent and artists you've actually heard of are featured.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I think that Game of Thrones Season 5 deserves a recommendation.  Just in case there's anyone left who hasn't heard of it...

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Every episode of Justified is now available on Now TV - including the exclusive (and final) Season 6.

The last 2 seasons haven't been shown on UK television, so it's great that Sky and Now TV have made them available.  I've been looking forward to this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now part way through episode 3 of 1992, it's an Italian (subtitled) drama set around the corruption scandal of that year, focusing on the lives 6 young things.

You have a week before the first episode falls off catchup.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

The final run of Mad Men is currently airing on Sky Atlantic and 30-day catch up.  End of an era, folks.