cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I have the Entertainment Pass for the brand new content available on live TV and catchup.  I'm currently enjoying Tyrant, The Knick and The Leftovers.

If I were here for drama boxsets, I don't think I'd be too impressed by this month's new boxsets.  But I know many people will like the first season of Game of Thrones being back again.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recommend SONS OF ANARCHY please love this show
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Something different for Christmas: Drunk History tells the story of the Nativity (in just 5 minutes!).

Definitely not for anyone who takes religion too seriously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd check out Revenge on abc studios channel, it's a bit trashy & over the top, but pretty entertaining too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This Is Jinsy, I'd never heard of it, and it was great Smiley Very Happy

If you like surreal humour, such as Python, Boosh I'd say you're gonna like Jinsy too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ascension seems to have got off to a pretty good start, it reminds me a bit of a movie called Dark City.  It's a bit confusing though, it's not a 6 hour mini series as billed on a lot of sites.  It's 3 x 1 hr episodes.  Looking forward to E02Smiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Great recommend, watched the first episode of Ascension last night loved it ... I couldn't take my eyes off the retro 60s spaceship sets, some genius touches in the design I thought and the show rollicked along at a good old pace. Difficult to say much more without giving away plot lines but suffice to say can't wait for the next episode! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for the tip. Really looking forard to the next episode. Also reminds me of the Silo books.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I'll be checking out the Silo books now!Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Another one, I'd like to recommend Murder In The First .  It's only 2 episodes in, but so far has left me waiting for the next episodeSmiley Happy