cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Cheers @Anonymous User I'll look out for that 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Give Out Girls might be worth a look tonight on Comedy Central at 9.30pm and on catchup soon after.

Fans of edgy female-ensemble comedies such as Pulling might enjoy it.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd recommemd Enlightened, a well acted drama-comedy IMO.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So i think that now tv should be adding abc show like switched at birth which is really good. i think an entire CW shows should be added for those who love arrow, vampire diaries the originals. Now tv shpould understand if they want to be the best they need to get in the US tv shows. i have netflix as well for this reason. Keep up to date with downton abbey aswell through the itv app i would love to watch it on here where there are no adverts

I would love to see the friends boxset added for the winter months there is no netter time to rewatch these then the days leading up to december!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having watched the 1st episode I'd definitely recommend The Knick provided you don't mind pretty graphic scenes on the operating table.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

gilmore girls!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User I see NOW TV are advertising Stalkers in their Entertainment Blog
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Movies-Entertainment-blog/Coming-up-in-November/ba-p/263927

It definitely looks good, so I'll be tuning in when it appears! 🙂 That along with Modern Family Season 6 and the new Arrow and The Flash series will keep me busy for a while!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User it's definitely worth it I can't say how I know as tom likes to give me warnings when i do lol also not on nowtv but itv2 starting next week scorpion really good show aswell and meant to be true life about a genius who works for the fbi google it it's well worth the watch
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
aha don't worry @Anonymous User I know you just "heard it from a friend" 😉
Will let you know what I think when the first episode appears!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, a good friend of mine reckons it's well worth taking a look as well.