cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  I agree that The Cafe is wonderful.  Sky has a nice line in gentle comedies.  I would add Trying Again to that list.  The first episode has my favourite punchline of any comedy this year.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Watched the first episode of Sky One's The Lost Ship last night, and thoroughly enjoyed it. A US Navy destroyer and the people on board hold what is probably the world's only hope for a cure to a global pandemic that has decimated the world's population. But as governments collapse and the world decends into chaos tension increases as it becomes apparent that others want to get their hands on the samples that could hold the key, and not everyone on board is working on the same side. A great opening episode that moved along at a breakneck speed, lots of action, lots of tension and several plot twists makes this look like a series I will be tuning into every week. And if you were hoping the UK might get away lightly ... it's not looking good! Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was looking at justified but as I've only got till 26th to watch seems daft to start a big show does look a good one though
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

According to @Anonymous User 's website Justified will be around until end September 2015 so it should still be there if you decide to come back at a later date.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's not bad then I'm working away for month or two From end of the month so I probably activate pass again if there's enough to watch after price increases.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there guys I would like to recommend Forever which was on Sky 1 last night. Looks like it will be an excellent series! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone seen The Newsroom? Watched the first episode earlier this week, and am now hooked! 

Seasons one and two are available as box sets, and season three (the final one) will be on Sky Atlantic in November. It's only 19 episodes to catch up and six in the final series, so is an easily digestable show if you're short on time.

Cheers,

Tom

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have seen the first season of The Newsroom (since I'm a West Wing fan).  It is very Sorkin-y.  It seems to be the missing link between Sports Night and The West Wing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd recommed The Blacklist, one of the best shows I've seen in a good while.  The Leftovers is pretty good too so far.

Would be great if we could get The Strain, I've heard good thinks about that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Found out today stalker starts on sky living on 10th November @Andy