cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Recommend a TV show on Now TV

If there is a TV show on Now TV which you feel is worth recommending to other users, please post a reply in this thread.  Or subscribe if you would like to see what users are recommending.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

289 REPLIES 289
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Legends is on Sky 1 so will probably be on NowTV soon.

I'm watching season 1 of The Newsroom and it's really enjoyable. Intelligent and a bit schmaltzy but then what would you expect from the man behind The West Wing.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Legends is on Sky 1 so will probably be on NowTV soon.

I'm watching season 1 of The Newsroom and it's really enjoyable. Intelligent and a bit schmaltzy but then what would you expect from the man behind The West Wing.
yeah i just noticed it starts on sky1 tomorrow well worth watching.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Legends sounds like my type of drama, thanks for the heads up!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy_ wrote:
@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Legends sounds like my type of drama, thanks for the heads up!
I've seen first 5 episodes and so far its good my kind of show also.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Andy if you haven't already done so check out the blacklist on living channel cracking 1st series and 2nd series starts next month I think.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Thanks @Anonymous User

Yes, I noticed The Blacklist and it does look good. At the mo I'm trying to catch up with season 3 and 4 (when it's added) of Walking Dead so I'm ready for season 5 so I don't think I'll get The Blacklist caught up in time for season 2, but I'll definitely watch season 1 if I can squeeze it in ... So much good stuff all appearing at once at the mo! 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm looking forward to "Enlightened" S2 which starts on 26 Sept on Sky Atlantic, Series 1 is currently available.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User Found time to watch the first episode of The Blacklist last night, definitely going to have to find time to squeeze the rest in now! Top recommendation!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got Blacklist as part of a deal with Wuaki when buying my Chromecast (£18.99 all in). Whilst the quatilty on Wuaki is higher, it has no memory of which episode I last watched, nor despite it being the only show I own, makes it easy to get to the episode list, so I'm using NowTV instead.

Half way through season 1, just trying to cram in the rest before season 2 arrives.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ray Donovan is excellent

Modern Family is also pretty funny and with the start of Season 6 in October Now TV may add the previous series to Boxsets , certainly worth a look if you haven't seen it.