cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Recent update

Anyone experiencing issues with sub menu of any series? When you've watched an episode and go back you can click go down to more episodes but when we do this it bumps us off and back to nowtv home page, really annoying. Started with new update, tried emailing but they just want us to keep resetting and we've tried that. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep quite a few bugs since the New screen layout was rolled out by NowTV.

The bugs that i am experiencing is that my NowTV box will jump to the My Apps screen when using the navigation buttons on the remote, plus i randomly see the Unknown Page error message when watching primarily live Sky Sports 😠.

NowTV are aware of the bugs and glitches and are working on fixing them.

Until then it would be pointless on keep resetting your NowTV Box or Stick.

You could try adding the TV show to your My TV Watchlist and instead of using Continue Watching on the Home Screen Page, try Watchlist instead which should also pick up where you left off.

Though i would guess because of the software bugs currently on the NowTV box and Stick it will have the same pattern & symptoms and throw you out back to the Home Screen or My Apps (in my case).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep quite a few bugs since the New screen layout was rolled out by NowTV.

The bugs that i am experiencing is that my NowTV box will jump to the My Apps screen when using the navigation buttons on the remote, plus i randomly see the Unknown Page error message when watching primarily live Sky Sports 😠.

NowTV are aware of the bugs and glitches and are working on fixing them.

Until then it would be pointless on keep resetting your NowTV Box or Stick.

You could try adding the TV show to your My TV Watchlist and instead of using Continue Watching on the Home Screen Page, try Watchlist instead which should also pick up where you left off.

Though i would guess because of the software bugs currently on the NowTV box and Stick it will have the same pattern & symptoms and throw you out back to the Home Screen or My Apps (in my case).

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

I’m having the exact same problems as you. My solution, not necessarily available to everyone, has been to add my Chromecast Ultra back to my 6 devices and cast to that. I’ve been watching Sky Sports F1 HD since 7 am with zero problems. Yesterday I used the new VOD service to watch all 5 hours of the Indy 500. Any quesses as to my primary device until the bugs get fixed?

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Mark_Weinreb @schnapps @Anonymous User I've reverted to the old layout (click on the app on the app store>go to app) and there seems to be no bugs. You can change channel or exit a stream without it kicking back to the 'my apps' screen.

Incidentally, I was about to comment on the thread about the power settings. I left my box on the app store page yesterday and the box powered down after 30 minutes but an hour or so later switched itself ON! When I switched over inputs it had kicked itself over to the new home screen and reactivated the box!

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Saint1976 Thanks for the tip.