Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Re: Ray Donovan

Hi everyone,

@Frankyb1970 @Philsnothappy @Scodun @paolo4279 @Stu17 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our teams are working on getting this episode back up and running. It had to be redelivered by the supplier, which is why it's been unavailable.

Appreciate your patience, we're hoping to have it resolved soon.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason-C
Community Administrator

@Philsnothappy @Frankyb1970 @Scodun @paolo4279 @Stu17 

Just got word that the episode is now available to play!

Thanks again for waiting. You may need to refresh the page or restart the app on your device to make it reappear. Let us know if you run into any troubles.

Thanks,

Jason

Stu17
Advocate

all sorted thank you

0 Thanks
Scodun
Mentor

@Jason-C  Thanks Jason

0 Thanks
Frankyb1970
Advocate

thanks, all sorted

0 Thanks
Highlighted
paolo4279
Mentor

Hi Jason

Thank you for sorting this.  What is incredibly frustrating though is all we asked for was someone to look into this and instead got absolute nonsense and ###### from those on webchat.   All they had to do is say "We are not sure...there is an issue and we'll get someone to look into it!"  End of!  I actually cancelled my entertainment package last night purely as I was so angry and didnt know if I would get to see the episode and the constant cutting me off on the webchat.  I am only paying for it to watch this programme.    It's really poor customer service to ask a question, and just being lied to and cut off.    You can maybe relay this back to your superiors. 

Once again, appreciate you getting this sorted.  Thanks again.