cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ray Donovan

Missing episode 7 from Season 7 - where is it?  

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jason

Thank you for sorting this.  What is incredibly frustrating though is all we asked for was someone to look into this and instead got absolute nonsense and ###### from those on webchat.   All they had to do is say "We are not sure...there is an issue and we'll get someone to look into it!"  End of!  I actually cancelled my entertainment package last night purely as I was so angry and didnt know if I would get to see the episode and the constant cutting me off on the webchat.  I am only paying for it to watch this programme.    It's really poor customer service to ask a question, and just being lied to and cut off.    You can maybe relay this back to your superiors. 

Once again, appreciate you getting this sorted.  Thanks again. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, all sorted

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have the same issue, incidentally I missed the start of season 7 episode 7 onto to return 2 minutes later and have no idea what's going on, then found out I was watching episode 8, where is episode 7, so annoying, I can't carry on without watching it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seen other posts about sound issues so perhaps they’ve taken it down to resolve that. A proper answer would be good though. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just been cut off twice on the chat.  The truth is they had no intention of talking to me and just asking me if I am having a nice day and how the bloody weather is?  Shameful customer service.  No wonder they dont have a contact phone number.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The person I was speaking to the second time kept telling me to hold on while she found the details of the previous chat. All I had said in the one before that the episode was missing and she kept me waiting for 10 minutes then disconnected.