cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Raised by Wolves

When can we expect an announcement on this show?  Do you have any plans to show it on Now TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot looks promising.

Screenshot_2020-11-19-14-21-37.png

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I can confirm the system is currently stated 05/12/2020 for Raised by Wolves S1 at present, but I cannot predict any adjustment of date in the future. 

Also, I know many people ask about this kind of HBO Max. Just to let you all know, that some HBO Max is coming but I cannot check without the specific name of content. 

Thank you for your message and comment as always.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

superglo2012
Scholar 3

This is suppose to be on the 5th December on Sky Witness x  1 0 episodes check Wikipedia 2nd season planned hopefully it will be on Now tv I always check geektown

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Seen this TV show was advertised on one of the Sky TV live advert breaks the other day and it did mention the 5th of December 2020 😀.

From the video advert clip it does look interesting and i might give it a watch when it arrives on the 5th of December.

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps 

Yeah Schnapps

Raised by Wolves does look (very) interesting and I'll be there on the 5th December adding it to My TV.

UK Bob