cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Raised by Wolves

When can we expect an announcement on this show?  Do you have any plans to show it on Now TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot looks promising.

Screenshot_2020-11-19-14-21-37.png

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Izzie-T 

Is this something you can confirm for @Anonymous User ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

This screen shot looks promising.

Screenshot_2020-11-19-14-21-37.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is great news!  Only a few weeks, thank you for the sleuthing!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The information from the Geektown website (not affiliated to Sky / NowTV) is a provisional date and in the past these dates may or may not change, though Geektown is pretty much on the button in most instances

Not to get your hopes up, i would wait until @Izzie-T of the NowTV Content Team confirms something official about the TV show either way.

Might even watch this show myself if or when it is available on NowTV via Sky Atlantic.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They are normally faster with these kinds of series, I do hope they show it but I guess by then it might be available as a paid option on Amazon on Youtube even.  It's supposed to be excellent if you enjoy that kind of genre....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am pretty optimistic that this show will be available on Sky Atlantic, it's just if the TBC provisional date of the 5th of December gets moved back to a later date because of rescheduling.

@Izzie-T will come back and post some further information about this TV show if it's on the NowTV up and coming new TV shows spreadsheet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much, you've been extremely helpful!

Saint1976
Elite 3

Lockdown, bored and went down an internet rabbit hole.

On a couple of forums there's a few posts with a theory of why it's being held back from UK screens - copyright.

There's already a comedy/drama show of the same name produced by Channel 4 plus a UK composer has launched a copyright claim against some of the music used.

Only theories but seem plausible!

ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @schnapps 

Guys

You know the Now TV guys tend not to confirm or deny anything, the SILENCE is the answer.

Maybe I could be wrong, watching out for the remix.

UK Bob