cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Price

I'm paying every month for a few shows to be added. Is it just me our is everyone else getting sick of paying to watch repeats, little was added in October.

9 REPLIES 9
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Just cancel and wait until there is something worth watching. Try Netflix and/or prime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Was thinking that thanks.
Oddius
Scholar

I am certainly not impressed with the addition of the true-crime channel there is enough of that dross on Freeview and having to pay for dross is really galling. We had what 11, or 13 channels, initially so no it's not VFM anymore even with discounts!

I'm fairly close to stopping my NowTV subscriptions all together after quite a few years.

RoyB
Legend

@Oddius 

Catherine the Great wasn’t great (Jason Clarke in Turkey, Helen Mirren in a turkey) but Succession and The Affair hold our interest.

Also, we are racing though The Sopranos until it gets whacked just after Christmas, so we can watch it for £15’sworth of vouchers, instead of £150’sworth of DVDs we’d probably never watch again, which is the only other way we could get it, and points up what a bargain NowTV can be.

It is the beauty of NowTV though, that if it can’t hold your interest, you can just cancel until Vodzilla tells you there is something to your taste coming up.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It will be on iPlayer in a few weeks and where paying again lol
Oddius
Scholar

@RoyB 

I'm on a 4-month deal at present, with a number of shows I watch ending or ended, boxsets being lost because of let's not mention the behemoth coming to the streaming market next year. I am finding it harder to watch the programs I like.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Is there a typo or two in what you wrote?

I’m finding it hard to understand 🤔

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Oddius 

Pity we can’t Park  a multi-month voucher at month end then, pick it up again when we choose.

Oddius
Scholar

@RoyB 

Agree would be ideal.😊