cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payments

In may i signed up for a free trial and then from June onwards started paying 7,99 a month for the entertainment package. There have been 3 payments made from my account which dont appear in the previous payments section. Today i did the app update the system logged me out and now when i log in none of my favorites are there and it doesn't allow me to watch any of the shows.

As there isnt a contact number or email i am hoping that someone will reply to me via this message as to what is wrong with my account and how it can be fixed.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  thank you this has been really helpful i have managed to contact them

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Your best bet is to pop over to NowTV live chat for further assistance and help.

To reach the live chat web service, open the link below, select the most appropriate category, then pick a topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green drop down arrow underneath Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  thank you this has been really helpful i have managed to contact them