cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Parental control

I've set a parental pin onto my box for 12 and over. Most of the shows on the kids bundle now suddenly require the pin... Paw patrol surely isn't rated 12?!
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this same issue - octonauts or in the night garden require a PIN.

My guess would be that they're unrated content. 

I can see posts from 2016 with the same complaint/issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My parental PIN is set to 15+ and I'm getting asked to enter the PIN for cartoons on the Kids section and Yonderland on the Entertainment pass (PG rating), but not for 12 certificate films  It's driving me nuts making sure that the 6 year old is not looking at the screen when I'm typing in the PIN.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Yep looks like those contents are showing unrated, so the NOW TV system is treating them as 18. I'll tag @Anonymous User from the NOW TV Team so she can pass that on to be looked at. In the meantime if you notice any other specific examples it would be good to list them so they can be specificially checked. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

thank you for flagging! let me see what I can find out about this issue

*update 14/6* 

Hello, Ive raised this issue with the tech teams and they've gone down the rabbit hole of trying to find the issue. If I get any updates, I'll post here. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get the same problem on the movies but only if I want to watch the live steaming films .

If I watch from the library there's no pin needed unless I go above the age I've set it to .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey duggee

Horrible Histories

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charlie and lola

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Please can you check the rating for Henry Danger it is set as U but this is definitely 12 and above. Thanks