cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv stick

I’ve recently set up now tv on my phone and tablet but I also bought a tv stick, going through the process of setting it up the stick on my tv I keep running into the same problem. ‘Redeem your voucher codes’ ....where are they? Am I missing something? I can watch everything on my phone but having no luck with the tv stick

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

When you purchased your Now TV stick, did you buy it with vouchers or was it just the stick itself?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I bought it from a store with a free months movie pass, entertainment pass and a days sport pass, I can’t get past entering the code from the tv
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ok so I’ve not bought a stick with preloaded passes before so it’s pure guess work. Do you have any voucher codes given in the box? 

My guess it should be a matter of logging in with your usual credentials and then applying the voucher to your online account. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchers

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There’s no voucher codes within the box, the passes are preloaded to my account, but from there I can’t progress from watching it on my tv, it works on my phone, everything is fine. But not through the stick, I can’t see what I’m doing wrong

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you take a picture of your screen??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t insert pictures onto this chat 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an option at top off the chat window 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

43944F62-3BD3-4C89-86EC-9B112DE1B75E.jpeg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  there’s no option for pictures on my chat. I’ve sent you a private message. It might be something so simple that I’m not doing but it’s annoying, there’s only so much I can watch on a small screen