cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv is a rip off

The free pass you get from mcdonalds is not free it's a rip off used by sky's nowtv they let you use the free pass but then charge you instantly after. It's in the name FREE PASS. it does not state that you need to unsubscribe from it or they will bill you. To make things even better for you there is not a live contact number for nowtv you so you are paying the bill no matter what. I will always give nowtv a bad name I will make this public. You are ripping people off. 

8 REPLIES 8
starman73
Elite

It is free.  Apply it and cancel immediately and you won't be charged.  When you apply the voucher it says you will be charged on a date.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nobody is getting ripped off. That's a shocking statement to make. Read the T&cS along with the message you get when you apply the voucher which clearly states when you will be charged if you don't cancel before said date. Hardly fair blaming NowTV for something that is your fault and not theirs.

Geluk
Expert 2

Giving your bank details to join, should have given you a clue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i  cancel my subscription to now tv?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Go to My Account -> My Passes & Vouchers via a browser

Find the pass you want to cancel and keep going until it finally cancels the pass for you.

Just before you finally cancel, you will get an exclusive offer to tempt you to stay.  

RoyB
Legend

If you thought it was really free, why didn’t you query what it wanted your card details for?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constantly billed after cancelling service and really don’t appreciate anyone telling me otherwise as it’s by design

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you feel you warrant a refund, speak to NOW staff directly on live chat.

Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively send an email to customer support. Address is on the below picture.

26CA113A-DDDF-4917-84C2-F991599E82D9.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help