cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kate3

Now tv entertainment

Paid for the entertainment however whatever show I click it’s telling me I need to add the entertainment package, it’s showing on my bank that’s it’s been set up but won’t allow me to watch anything. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kate3 

A couple of things you could try.

First sign out of the NOW App on your playback device and then power down or unplug the power to that device, then give it a minute or two, then restart and sign back into the NOW App with the NOW account details you used to purchase the NOW Entertainment Membership.

If that doesn't work, maybe try a fresh NOW App download, then power down your playback device then restart and sign back into the App.

Should you be using a VPN then disable it.

Also if you are not in the country, this may cause the message where you need to be in the UK (assuming you are a UK customer).

If you have Mobile internet data on your smartphone you could temporary try that and if it works, there maybe something on your Router causing it (possibly an unknown IP address or an IP address detected by NOW outside the UK where sometimes unplugging the power to your Router for around 20 minutes will fix this).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kate3 

Forgot to say, whilst logged into your online account on here, under My Account 》My Membership do you see the Entertainment Membership is active? 

If not have you created more than one account and using the wrong login details on your playback devices ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kate3 

Another thing I forgot to mention to sign in and out of the NOW App depending on your playback devices is either go to My Account tile box located on the bottom of the NOW App home screen grid row or if you have the newer layout of the NOW App click on the gear wheel icon towards the top right of the App home screen, then you should see My Account to click on to either sign in or out of the App.