cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No watchlist on Samsung tv

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the watchlist back on a Samsung tv please? Mine has disappeared since the last update and Now chat have been unable to help. I can’t access My TV anywhere on the telly either. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of Samsung owners have reported this over on Twitter and one or two people here on the Community Forum.

I don't own a Samsung Smart TV with the native App, but i would try unplugging the power to both your TV and Router for a minute and restart your Router first (give it say five minutes for it to settle down and then plug the power back into your TV.

If that doesn't work, maybe try a sign out and sign back in on the App or a fresh App download from your TV Apps Store.

Going back a few years ago i temporary lost my Watchlist for a day or so, but it reappeared without my input.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Thanks for this. I’ve tried your suggestions which I think I had to do once before but unfortunately this time it hasn’t worked. Back to emailing them I think. Thanks again. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the Watchlist is still missing on your Samsung Smart TV then it might be also worth removing the "Accepted Solution / Answer from my first post.

Hope you get it sorted.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As a worst case scenario you could set your TV back to factory settings.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also having this problem, have tried live chat and emails to now tv, so far no solution has worked