cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New series?

Hey, I’ve been watching Nashville, Chicago fire, scandal and other programs and they’ve not been updated for ages yet they have had the new series on sky? What’s happening with that?
Are the new ones not coming on?
13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

How many seasons of Scandal have you seen 5 or 6 ?

I had a recent email from NowTV advertising what entertainment shows are coming to their service soon and Scandal season 7 was one of the shows mentioned.

It said coming soon, take this with a pinch of salt where i heard on the internet that it's the middle of November (i won't post the actual date, just in case it's wrong where it came from a source not associated with NowTV).

I will tag @Anonymous User who works for the NowTV Content Team who can give you any news or up coming dates about when the new seasons of the shows that you have asked will be on the NowTV service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve only got season 5 on my nowtv
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Season 6 of Scandal is on the Sky Living channel Smiley Happy

Screenshot (49).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! 

Nashville- Our rights to Season 5 have expired, Season 6 will be available in 2018, date TBC

Chicago Fire- Season 5 Eps 13-16 are available on catch up, with new eps every Tuesday. Season 6 will be available in 2018, date TBC.

Scandal- S1-6 are available in the Sky Living folder, S7 will start on November 15th. 

Geluk
Expert 2

Latest episodes of CHICAGO FIRE are updated weekly.

Ep 16, Series 5 is the latest.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Can you tell me the date that box set of Nashville season 6 will be shown ? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Nashville Season 6 is currently available on Catch Up and will be available for a while, episode 8 which is the last episode of the season will be available tomorrow. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

This final sixth season of Nashville has 16 episodes, but it looks like the US have got it split in to two 8-part halves and the UK will get that final part to the first half on Friday 27th April.

By checking online it looks like episodes 9-16 will be shown in the US across June and July, so it may be at some point after that before it comes back to Sky Living.

@Anonymous User  It may be a bit early, but any idea on when the second half to Nashville's final season might be back on Sky Living?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

At the moment we don't have that information, but if it's airing June and July in the US then I imagine it won't be much later after that until we get it. 

That said, I can't promise a date.