cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

New series Britannia starts tonight

New series Britannia starts tonight on Sky Atlantic! 

Have a quick look at the trailer below just to wet your appetite.

[video]

Still intrigued? All you need to watch Britannia on NOW TV is an Entertainment Pass, and one of our compatible devices.  

And if you haven't promised to watch the series with your better half, you can watch every episode of Season 1 right now!

If this is right up your street, come right back here and let our other community members know your thoughts! 

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really enjoyed Britannia and committed to watching all 9 episodes in quick succession. It didn't finish however! No questions were answered and it was more like a mid season cliffhanger. Feel a bit cheated! I can't see anywhere that there's going to be more. Does anyone know?!
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Karl-F

Hi WEM

I too thoroughly enjoyed Britannia, all nine episodes, and in response to your season 2 question I could find no mention of when it will appear other than 2018.

Mind you, there is one thing that "jarred" me, and that is the use of modern expressions in, what is suppose to be, an historical drama, with an added touch of mysticism.

I can forgive that one failing because, I believe, the makers want to sell this show to America and so some artistic license is necessary.

However, Britannia is nowhere near as bad as the failed "Robin Hood" series the BBC made a few years back.  In that show you had British actors in a British historical drama constantly using American expressions, it was just awful. Mercifully, that series came to a quick and premature end, and hopefully, never to be endured again.

UK Bob