cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New now tv stick

I was given a new now tv stick as a christmas present. It has a month entertainment and a month cinema and a day pass for sky sports. Can i ad it to the package i already have??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes.  Better still all of the vouchers can be applied whenever you want, so no need to apply them immediately.  They expire in 2099.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes.  Better still all of the vouchers can be applied whenever you want, so no need to apply them immediately.  They expire in 2099.

starman73
Elite
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help much appreciated 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi the 25.99 tv stick does it allow you to record programs

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope the NowTV stick or box doesn't allow recording live TV shows 😠.

A lot of stuff can be watched on catch up so there is no need to record the NowTV TV shows or movies.

Though a recording function would be welcomed with a NowTV Sports Pass where there is events that are broadcasted live where i can not watch at the time of showing the match (one example for me is Super Rugby where the times are too early in the morning for me and NowTV don't seem to offer repeat broadcasts later in the night 😠).

starman73
Elite

a recording function would be welcomed with a NowTV Sports Pass where there is events that are broadcasted live where i can not watch at the time of showing

I don’t know why there isn’t a 7 day catchup on live events.  BBC do it, Premier Sports do it, Amazon do it, GAAGO do it, SFR do it in France.  Sky on Demand gives 30 minute premier league highlights.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can i have a now tv stick