cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New channels on NOW TV from 27th May

Today's press release: https://www.skygroup.sky/en-gb/article/launch-of-sky-documentaries-sky-nature-and-sky-history

Sky’s two brand-new factual channels, Sky Documentaries and Sky Nature will be launching on 27th May 2020 alongside Sky HISTORY, a co-branded venture between Sky and A+E Networks previously known as HISTORY.

The new channels will include extensive on demand libraries and offer hundreds of hours of factual programming, providing an unmissable mix of premium, original commissions and acquired content.

The channels will be available to Sky customers at no extra charge through linear and on demand. They will also launch on NOW TV, available as part of the NOW TV Entertainment Pass.

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is good to see that we now have an official date for the launch of these channels sadly delayed from April but they are still coming so that will be Three extra Channels in the Entertainment Pass very much looking forward to these.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Anyone know when these channels get added.  Anyone got them yet?

Cheers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New  channels have now been added to the now tv boxes. Also sky news has been added. I had it as a separate app. I usually use my box for the movies,so not sure if sky news was added today or earlier.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The implementation on the NOW TV guide is very odd, ordered as...

Sky Nature
Sky History
Sky Documentaries
Sky News

...above Sky One and all the other NOW TV channels.

Hopefully this is temporary, with them put at the end, or in the same order as on Sky.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankfully they've now modified the ordering on NOW TV:

Sky One
Sky Witness
Sky Atlantic
GOLD
Comedy Central
Sky Comedy
Sky Documentaries
SYFY
Sky Crime