cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New channel on entertainment pass

I just notice that pick and challege now has on demand program on all channel list

19 REPLIES 19
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User Well knock me down with a feather and tickle me purple, but it looks like Slasher S2 is going to be available as catch-up on the boxset only Pick channel!! Episode 1 due to appear 11pm tonight! Let's keep it quiet and not make too much fuss just in case someone's messed up but I'm definitely tuning in!! Nudge nudge wink wink leave it under the counter wrapped in brown paper ... 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I thought that might happen with Slasher S2.... after our last postings on this you really didn't think it would appear as catch-up, but I had my fingers crossed on your behalf that it would.... success.  Still a bit too busy on my schedule to squeeze it in, so I will probably only get to it when it is a boxset.

Going forward I hope that may also be something that can happen on Now TV with Z Nation ( I do like that show)....... maybe future new episodes of that can appear on Now TV catch-up even without the live channel???  Since Pick arrived on the service I don't think anything Z Nation has appeared, so it may be time to cross those fingers again.  I do actually watch Z Nation on Pick via my BT TV, but they tend to only show an episode once and no catch-up, so if I didn't watch it live and say a recording failed, it would be nice to see it as catch-up on Now TV as back-up....... the picture quality on Now TV might even be better than normal freeview SD Pick, so Now TV might be my new first home for the show........ if they show it????

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

but I had my fingers crossed on your behalf that it would.... success. 

@Anonymous User So we've you to thank! You must have magic fingers! But that sounds like a discussion that could veer into dangerous adult-only territory so let's drop it before we get in trouble! 😉 😄

@Anonymous User enjoy! May the killings be numerous and ever more inventive! 🙀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I didn't get to watch Slasher tonight as I'd a late call out. Good thing though, you were correct, season 2 is on Catch Up according to what I'm seeing listed. Definitely making time tomorrow to watch the season opener.

Prepare to be tickled Smiley LOL

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Watched it! Not giving too much away but it's on form and just like S1 shaping up to be great 'Scream'-style slice and dice  popcorn fodder - just what I like! And a great 'offing' half way into the episode - splattertastic!!! 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Thanks for piquing my interest even more now. If all goes to plan (fingers crossed) I'll be home to watch it early evening 😁

I'm glad it has met your approval 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Watched it! Not giving too much away but it's on form and just like S1 shaping up to be great 'Scream'-style slice and dice  popcorn fodder - just what I like! And a great 'offing' half way into the episode - splattertastic!!! 👍

Good start. Just the right amount of suspense and a few moments to get the brain matter working. That 'offing' Smiley Surprised Let's hope there's more of that sort of grisly end to be dished up Smiley Happy Should be interesting going forward.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

So are you still watching Slasher? I thought ep2 was a bit of a let down but ep3 was a real 'stomach churner' Smiley Wink

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yeah still watching, agree it's not quite as fun as the first season but I'm still enjoying it. I like shows like that- no need to follow closely, just tune in and take a punt at who's getting offed next and what inventive method they use! That's entertainment! :L

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Prepare to be tickled if you're right. I have the feather freshly plucked just for you Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

This piece of news has just made my day a little brighter Smiley Happy