cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianbetts
Scholar

New channel on entertainment pass

I just notice that pick and challege now has on demand program on all channel list

19 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: New channel on entertainment pass

@ianbetts

Good spot, they were added to the NowTV entertainment channels list yesterday (nothing on there appeals to me though).

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@ianbetts

Any excuse to mention that the original Crystal Maze boxsets are part of the Challenge on-demand offering, much better than the new version. To the Crystal Dome!

image.png

PS Slasher on Pick is good too.

GaryL
Expert 2

Agree on slasher I’ve watched the first few episodes and it’s surprisingly good

0 Thanks
Thom77
Expert 3

@Andy@GaryL

You both mentioned that you liked the show Slasher from Pick TV.... just wondering then if you realised that season 2 will be coming to Pick in May??

Just spotted on TVWise that season 2 of Slasher will start on Tuesday 1st May..... and I would assume the episodes will appear weekly on Now TV catch-up.

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2018/04/pick-tv-sets-uk-premiere-date-slasher-season-2/

GaryL
Expert 2

@Thom77 wrote:

@Andy@GaryL

You both mentioned that you liked the show Slasher from Pick TV.... just wondering then if you realised that season 2 will be coming to Pick in May??

Just spotted on TVWise that season 2 of Slasher will start on Tuesday 1st May..... and I would assume the episodes will appear weekly on Now TV catch-up.

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2018/04/pick-tv-sets-uk-premiere-date-slasher-season-

Interesting I’ll look out for that

0 Thanks

I've had this one in my diary since it was announced a few weeks ago that it had been picked up by 'Pick' (no pun intended) Smiley Wink

I enjoyed the first season and have fairly high hopes this one will be even better.

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 Ah thanks for that news! Unfortunately Pick is a boxset only channel, only the live channels get catch-up, so I suspect we will have to wait until the season is finished before it turns up, but definitely will be looking out for it! 🙂

@Andy wrote:

@Thom77 Ah thanks for that news! Unfortunately Pick is a boxset only channel, only the live channels get catch-up, so I suspect we will have to wait until the season is finished before it turns up, but definitely will be looking out for it! 🙂

Hopefully we will have it on Nowtv early summer as it's a short series, 8 episodes if I remember correctly, so should end on Pick by the middle of June.

Thom77
Expert 3

@Andy  Apologies..... I knew it wasn't a 'live' channel to watch in that way and wasn't too sure if new episodes could still appear weekly on catch-up....... I've only been with Now TV for about three years I'm sure I'll learn how it works one day!!!!!

I think Slasher might be something I'll try myself going forward, once the schedules get a bit quieter to squeeze it in.

0 Thanks