cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New channel on entertainment pass

I just notice that pick and challege now has on demand program on all channel list

19 REPLIES 19
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Good spot, they were added to the NowTV entertainment channels list yesterday (nothing on there appeals to me though).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Any excuse to mention that the original Crystal Maze boxsets are part of the Challenge on-demand offering, much better than the new version. To the Crystal Dome!

image.png

PS Slasher on Pick is good too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree on slasher I’ve watched the first few episodes and it’s surprisingly good

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@Anonymous User

You both mentioned that you liked the show Slasher from Pick TV.... just wondering then if you realised that season 2 will be coming to Pick in May??

Just spotted on TVWise that season 2 of Slasher will start on Tuesday 1st May..... and I would assume the episodes will appear weekly on Now TV catch-up.

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2018/04/pick-tv-sets-uk-premiere-date-slasher-season-2/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Andy@Anonymous User

You both mentioned that you liked the show Slasher from Pick TV.... just wondering then if you realised that season 2 will be coming to Pick in May??

Just spotted on TVWise that season 2 of Slasher will start on Tuesday 1st May..... and I would assume the episodes will appear weekly on Now TV catch-up.

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2018/04/pick-tv-sets-uk-premiere-date-slasher-season-

Interesting I’ll look out for that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had this one in my diary since it was announced a few weeks ago that it had been picked up by 'Pick' (no pun intended) Smiley Wink

I enjoyed the first season and have fairly high hopes this one will be even better.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah thanks for that news! Unfortunately Pick is a boxset only channel, only the live channels get catch-up, so I suspect we will have to wait until the season is finished before it turns up, but definitely will be looking out for it! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Ah thanks for that news! Unfortunately Pick is a boxset only channel, only the live channels get catch-up, so I suspect we will have to wait until the season is finished before it turns up, but definitely will be looking out for it! 🙂

Hopefully we will have it on Nowtv early summer as it's a short series, 8 episodes if I remember correctly, so should end on Pick by the middle of June.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy  Apologies..... I knew it wasn't a 'live' channel to watch in that way and wasn't too sure if new episodes could still appear weekly on catch-up....... I've only been with Now TV for about three years I'm sure I'll learn how it works one day!!!!!

I think Slasher might be something I'll try myself going forward, once the schedules get a bit quieter to squeeze it in.