cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

New TV Damien

Damien is nearly 6 years old and show was cancelled after 1 season why are we getting the same bad programs, and not even showing all the episodes. 

Now TV must be desperate.

The only new program that is funny and not cancelled is Resident Alien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Now Tv is owned by Sky so why are they showing the cancelled shows

I received a reply saying Now tv has nothing to do with Sky

Another 2014 show is released tonight Fox Channel a cancelled show (Those Who Kill) 

And so many older films on New that were released over 5 years ago

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012  
Now TV has nothing to do with the content that Sky provides.

If your truly unhappy send an email to Sky viewer relations 

viewer R @ sky . uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Now Tv is owned by Sky so why are they showing the cancelled shows

I received a reply saying Now tv has nothing to do with Sky

Another 2014 show is released tonight Fox Channel a cancelled show (Those Who Kill) 

And so many older films on New that were released over 5 years ago

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel comes to mind between the lack of new content or delayed content because of Covid-19 and other competitive streaming services emerging where content has been lost to them.

Just my two pennies worth on the matter.

R022f0246d1fc3e4c07d8b9cb4a330b47.jpeg

Saint1976
Elite 3

@superglo2012 you're still missing the point. NowTV isn't showing those shows. Fox is showing those shows. 

NowTV is simply the medium to which Fox is broadcasting and NowTV has nothing to do with the content or the schedule. It would be like complaining to Freeview about a programme on Channel 4!

Ask Fox why they're showing old shows but I'm sure the answer will be what a number of people have suggested already - Covid and the lack of recording done in the last year.

https://www.foxtv.co.uk/contact

Saint1976
Elite 3

@superglo2012 given that it was a show made for A&E, and screened by Fox, it's got nothing to do with NowTV.

Fox is simply a channel who are on the NowTV platform so any ire should be directed to Fox. 

Much like the films, there is very little new TV content being made due to Covid.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Whats the point of releasing a TV show that's been cancelled there is no point watching it.....

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It’s to fill the gap until Disney decide to close the channel. 

The show is produced by 20th Century and is more than likely going to end up on Disney+ Star at some point this year.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @Anonymous User @Saint1976  @superglo2012 

Guys

Now TV has shown a number of single season series, which I have quite liked, such as APB, Watchmen, Minority Report, etc.  And I do think they have been worth watching and just because their American audience didn't catch on to them that does not mean these shows were without merit.

Personally, I think that these one season shows do deserve another look because some of them are hidden gems that were overlooked on their first time around.

Personally, I equate some of these shows to "one hit wonder" record albums where their artists and production teams could never come up with another hit.

UK Bob