cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

National Geographic Channel

Are there any plans in the near future to add National Geographic Channel to the Entertainment Package? I know that there is National Geographic Wild Channel in the Entertainment Package but I think it would be useful to add the other channel. Just recently, they've advertised some good programs on the National Geographic Channel. 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now added, to Live TV and Box Sets.

81 series/documentaries is a very good selection.

Mars (Seasons 1 and 2) are both included, but no sign of Genius or The Hot Zone.

Quite a bit of crossover with the content on Disney+

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just seen the change tonight, nice to see Nat Geo added, but disappointed to see Wild has gone, I would rather lost one of the other channels,like fox or Comedy Central,MTV after all nowtv offer very few premium channels for what you have to pay & the streaming quality is poor,Disney offer lots of content albeit not live & is far superior quality streaming 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Interestingly the arrival of National Geographic was announced in a recent e.mail also detailing the arrival of the other factual channels (although according to other websites these have now been delayed) but the e.mail mentioned nothing about it replacing Wild as far as I could see.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I personally want to keep Nat geo wild, there was no message now tv was cancelling this channel

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also want NG Wild!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really annoyed about losing Nat Geo wild.  Mum 81 year mother watches nothing else. She loves it.  Now at a time where she's stuck at home Nowtv decide to remove it without warning.  Very very disappointed 😥 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A selection of Nat Geo WILD content is still available, on demand, for example:

• Savage Kingdom
  • Tiger Wars
  • Yukon Vet
  • Mission Critical
  • Snake Island
  • America's Super Snake
  • Exotic Animal ER
  • Animal Fight Club
  • The Incredible Dr. Pol
  • When Sharks Attack
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would have thought national geographic wild was a sub-category of national geographic originally all the nature docs were on national geographic. Great news I reckon👍 if you want free nature documentaries there are quite a few on on YouTube now check them out.