cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

National Geographic Channel

Are there any plans in the near future to add National Geographic Channel to the Entertainment Package? I know that there is National Geographic Wild Channel in the Entertainment Package but I think it would be useful to add the other channel. Just recently, they've advertised some good programs on the National Geographic Channel. 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No. I would like it too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'd like that channel too one of the channels i truly miss from when i use to have Sky

N8te
Mentor

I never watch National Geographic wild but would definitely love and watch the main National Geographic channel. If it means dropping Wild for the main channel, then I would take that. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right now I'm on an offer as I wanted to cancel my 7 days trial. I really want to see National Geographic channel on entertainment pass, otherwise not worth paying for the full price.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see the National Geographic channel too, rather than NEO Wild.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. Just "upgraded" my BTTV which is basically Now TV integrated into the epg. One of my fave shows is air crash investigation and now I find I can't watch it!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I believe the National Geographic TV Channel was previously owned by the Fox Corporation (Now Disney) so with DIsney Plus coming to the UK next month (where i would guess this TV channel will be part of their service line up).

Based on the above i would have my doubts that National Geographic will be added or coming soon to NowTV (might be totally wrong mind and you never know what deals are done behind closed doors) 😡.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looking over on the Disney Plus UK website it looks like National Geographic is part of their new streaming service starting from the 24th of March for £5.99.

I won't be subscribing to Disney Plus, where none of their content interests me personally and have too many streaming services on the go has it stands at the moment 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just received this from BT:

From the 1 April, NOW TV will be replacing the Nat Geo Wild channel with National Geographic on your BT TV service. The channel number won’t be changing, and you’ll be able to watch shows on National Geographic on 352 or 367 for HD.

Any shows you have recorded from Nat Geo Wild will no longer be available to watch after the switch on 1 April. It may take up to 24 hours for the channels to switch over, but there’s no need to do anything, it will happen automatically.

National Geographic also has some great new content, like ‘Mars’ and ‘Genius’, all available from the 1 April when the channel is launched on your NOW TV Entertainment Pass.