cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nat geo wild

Hello there,

National geographic wild has disappeared off of our now TV boxes. Is this permanent or just temporary? 

Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

My guess it is permanent, where NowTV have updated this linked help article below (either last night or this morning) and removed the Nat Geo Wild channel off the list and replaced it with National Geo only.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/entertainment-pass 

I did notice 6 number Wild Geo TV on demand shows at the bottom of the new Nat Geo channel in the entertainment folder though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

See the existing thread here: https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment-Kids-Shows/National-Geographic-Channel/td-p/502614/page/2

National Geographic has now replaced Nat Geo Wild on NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nat geo wild was mine and my boyfriend’s favourite channel, do you know how we can watch it with out nowtv apart from sky. Thank you 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. I sub other services like Netflix and the cinema pass a couple of times a year but kept NOW entertainment  subbed all the time for Nat Geo Wild. Without that, I'll be dropping my sub altogether. Sorry to see it go. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also miss National Geographic Wild channel on Now TV!

There was no real warning that the Channel was being replaced by the main National Geographic. I believe there may have been an email sent last year but I wasn't subscribed to any Now TV package at the time so I didn't receive it.

The Channel was removed right in the middle of it showing the latest Snakes in the City series and I now cannot get this anywhere as I do not subscribe to Sky, Virgin or Talk Talk TV.

TV Player used to show Nat Geo Wild but have also removed this channel a little while ago so there really isn't anywhere else to receive it unless anyone else has any suggestions regarding this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We used to have BOTH nat geo and nat geo wild, SO HOW IS THIS A REPLACEMENT??? NOWTV are still showing adverts advertising the channel available. I can grab a screenshot in the next lot of adverts to prove it.