cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nat geo wild

Nice that nat geo has been added but not happy nat geo wild has been removed as I'm a big fan of snakes in the city 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I'm really ###### about this, didnt even know it was being taken off now tv

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I'm really ###### about this, didnt even know it was being taken off now tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why? that is the one I do watch and no  notice!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A selection of Nat Geo WILD content is still available, on demand, for example:

• Savage Kingdom
  • Tiger Wars
  • Yukon Vet
  • Mission Critical
  • Snake Island
  • America's Super Snake
  • Exotic Animal ER
  • Animal Fight Club
  • The Incredible Dr. Pol
  • When Sharks Attack
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They should have given us both channels as theres no other wildlife programme 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i'm very disappointed that it's gone,no notice either, they could have at least put something on the tv guide to say it was going,i like nat geo,but it's generally just a lot of repeats of air crash investigation etc,just like discovery i now only watch wheeler dealers,all the new stuff like richard hammonds big & disasters engineered hve finished,i'll be off one wheeler dealers finishes,i can watch wildlife programmes on nat geo in hd on disney even other content in uhd unlike crappy nowtv sd service

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree with all these comments it is nice to see Nat Geo added but they should of at least said that Nat Geo Wild was leaving or not removed it at all as it does have different shows on it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have cancelled my subscription with now tv and have sky now so there loss not mine 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

NOW TV and Sky are the same company so it's not their loss at all!