cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 'special' offers

I'm being offered a six month Entertainment Pass for £6.99 a month. Well, I don't see how this is a special offer when I could buy a three month pass in the shops priced £15 I.e £5 a month. I don't feel special I feel conned.

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Where did you see the offer?

I’m currently on a retention offer at £5.39 a month. £1.17 over the 3-month voucher price, but I reckon I saved that on rubber gloves, face masks and petrol, not to mention my time queuing outside Tesco to be metered into the store.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was on a big red banner at the top of the My Account page.  Prior to this the offers had always  been really good i.e under £4.

I usually get the £15 gift cards from Wilkinsons or Boots which are in the town centre and convenient.

Avoid WHSmith.  I've had 6 previous ones from them, none of which worked. WHS refused to accept that they wouldn't work because, of course, I had scratched the back panel off to reveal the code. After months of trying to get a refund Nowtv offered new vouchers as a gesture of goodwill. They then investigated the problem and found that the cards WHSmith were selling had been cancelled two years before they were sold! 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Cancel entertainment and you get a retention offer.

Alternatively, cancel and wait for an email with an offer you can’t refuse, like this from earlier this year.

Just £1 for 2 months of Box Sets!

SweetBlitz_0-1592325135178.png

...don’t miss out on our February Flash Sale – grab 2 months of Entertainment for only £1! That’s over 90% off the ultimate Box Sets from both sides of the Atlantic. Plus, get ready for the return of Westworld S3 and Save Me Too.
Offer ends 1 March.