cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Money taken pass now working

I took the offer of £6.99 for entertainment pass for 3 months it’s taken the money from my bank account but won’t let me watch anything keeps saying start free trail I’ve tried clicking that says I’ve already used free trial been on to bills and payments that says no payments been taken this month

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly when you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers plus Bills & Payments is there an indication of your entertainment pass showing ?

Just in case you have more than one account and looking in the wrong place or your playback devices are signed in with another account.

If there is nothing showing on here, then maybe use this link tool below to see if you have used another account and the entertainment offer is on a different account.

https://help.nowtv.com/account-finder/ 

Also was it an email offer and the email stacks up with your login details on here.

Should everything look in order, then with your playback devices, sign out of them under the NowTV App My Account section on the App, then fully power down the playback devices, reboot the devices and sign back into the App to see if that kicks starts your entertainment pass into life.

If that doesn't work and your playback allows the App to be deleted, then delete the App and download a fresh NowTV App from your device Apps Store.