cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Modern Family Season 8 disappeared. Season 9 & 10 only random episodes present

Modern Family Season 8 has disappeared ahead of it's expiry date.  Season 9 and 10 are showing but only random episodes (for example Season 9 is showing episodes 1,2,8,9,15 &2 1!!!)

It's definitely a glitch on NOW TV. (please no one tell me I need to upgrade; the shows are too new; or send me any useful tips).  NOWTV is broken!!!

8 REPLIES 8
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User there is already a long running thread regarding Modern Family. There was an error in the displayed expiry date. All episodes return in December.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Modern-Family-season-11-gone/td-p/531285

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply Saint1976 but the issue in that thread is different.  i.e Season 11 disappeared because it was on a 30 day catch up cycle only - which makes sense.

However, seasons 8 - 10 were provided as a package available till late September.  Series 8 just disappeared out of the blue the other day, series 9 and series 10 are there but only with random episodes (see my earlier post).  Makes no sense and must be a technical glitch - there can be no other explanation.  I have also raised this via the chat line who said they would email me back.  Still waiting 2 days later... 😞

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User read page 3 of the thread. Izzie from the content team has replied (second from bottom comment) to other comments about missing episodes from all seasons and seasons 8-10 missing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you @Saint1976

Hmm, very annoying.  Why would they leave random episodes of series 9 & 10? 

I'll reply to the same thread.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yay, persistance won out 🙂

Hi Tracey,

Ref: 07768658

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

As you might be aware, we were planning on airing Seasons 9 and 10 of Modern Family until the 27th August. However, due to a technical error, Modern Family was showing as available for another month (Until 27th September).

The good news is that we've now managed to make that true! We will be airing Season 9-10 until the 27th September - and we've also added Season 8 back too!

We hope you will accept our apology for any confusion caused! We hope you will enjoy an extra month of this great show, and if you ever wish to catch up on the full boxset again, we will have it available on our Entertainment Pass from the 28th December 2020.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It appears there's been another 'glitch' my husband and I were just catching up with season 9 and after watching the first 3 episodes it went straight into series 10. We stopped the episode and went back, the whole of season 9 has now disappeared! So frustrating! Has this happened to anyone else? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This happened  to me too season 9 has disappeared over night for me it's so frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh right, this is odd? We were watching it just over an hour ago and then it just disappeared?